The state of New Jersey has 2 fully accredited physician assistant programs, 1 in provisional status and 1 in developing stage.
- Rutgers University New Jersey PA School
- The mission of the UMDNJ PA Program is to prepare primary care physician assistants who will provide health care under the supervision of a physician in a variety of settings in order to meet the needs of the community.
- 3 year program or BA/MS program
- Rutgers Physician Assistant Program
School of Health Professions
675 Hoes Lane West
Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Seton Hall University New Jersey PA School
- The mission of the Physician Assistant program at Seton Hall University is to prepare primary care PAs who practice in a variety of settings. The program provides the foundation for graduates to become critical thinkers and life-long learners who excel in servant leadership, research and the practice of medicine.
- Website, FAQ page
- Contact info: email@example.com, (973) 275-2062
- 33 month program
- Monmouth University New Jersey PA School
- contact: Phone: 732-923-4505, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 42 week didactic, 60 week clinical phase
- Kean University New Jersey PA program
- first class accepted May of 2017
- 24 month program