Physician Assistant Schools in Minnesota
There are 4 PA schools in Minnesota, 2 of which are fully accredited, 1 is in provisional status and 1 school is developing.
- Augsburg College PA program
- 30 months, 3o students
2211 Riverside Avenue
Campus Box 149
Minneapolis, MN 55454
- Saint Catherine University PA program
- 28 month program
- Bethel University PA program
- program length is 27 months
- Mission: Boldly motivated by the Christian faith and in the spirit of Bethel University’s academic excellence and ministry focus, the Bethel Physician Assistant program will educate students to become physician assistants who develop the skills for competent and excellent medical practice, live out ethical principles and Bethel’s academic excellence, serve their community and all cultures, and possess integrity and compassion.
- College of Saint Scholastica PA program