Physician Assistant schools in Michigan
Currently there are 5 PA schools in Michigan that are fully accredited and one under provisional status.
- Central Michigan University PA program
- 27-month program
- in state cost about 110,000 including living expense and $141,000 for out of state
- Grand Valley State University PA program
- 28 month program, total tuition is 68,000 not including living expenses
- University of Detroit/Mercy PA program
- offers a 5 year tract that accelerates the bachelor’s degree
- Wayne State University PA program
- Program info
- minimum 500 patient care hours
- Western Michigan University PA program
- 24 month program
- Program mission: The WMU Department of Physician Assistant is dedicated to educating competent, caring physician assistants to practice primary care medicine with the supervision of a physician, and to providing physician assistants to serve in all areas of society.
- Eastern Michigan University PA program