Physician Assistant Schools in Iowa
Iowa has 1 counting accreditation program at the University of Iowa which is ranked 2nd by US News and World Report. 2 schools are under provisional accreditation and 1 on probationary status.
University of Iowa PA program
Is the only fully accredited program in Iowa, ranked number 2 in the country.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Class size 25, avg age 25
- Avg GPA = 3.69 (3.67 science)
- AVG GRE = 157v, 157q, 4.1w
- Minimum Clinical Hours: 1,000 (avg 2193 & 567 research)
University of Dubuque
St. Ambrose University
Des Moines University